Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Welcome to Group Fit Stella!

** New location in NYC - JKM Fitness (4.30pm Booty Beat and 5.30pm Booty Kickbox) www.jkmfitness.com - must register with JKM

**Danse Elite Classes** Will be by appointment only.  Kindly e-mail or call me for confirmation.


This is the central repository for all things Stella and her Group Fit classes. To the right you'll find the next class and where to find it, as well as the next month or so of scheduled classes.

I teach three different (very different) classes; kickboxing, a Japanese themed sword class, and Flirty Girl Fitness' Booty Beat. Although my heart and soul belong to the sword class, I know that being a "girl" is just as important as kicking butt, so I made sure to cover all my bases.

Covering all the bases is pretty much what I'm all about. The "About Stella" page goes into a bit more detail about who I am and how I got to the point in my life where I'm teaching these classes, working a full time job, and raising my wonderful daughter instead of sitting on my behind and letting the world pass me by. Perhaps knowing something about me will help you get your bases covered and your butt to my class!

If the information on this site isn't enough to whet your appetite for some fun filled, and sweat filled, classes, navigate over to the "Contact" page to find out how to reach me directly.

Hope to see you at the next class!

No comments:

Post a Comment